ey it’s cool! You can’t make a gif straight out of ToonBoom, and I prefer not to since I do all my cool lighting effects in Photoshop CS6 anyway.
What I do is export the clip I want as an .mov file, then open it in Photoshop CS6. I guess the defining question here is whether you have that program. Anyway though, after that it’s about making sure it’s a decent size (300px across-500px across seems to work best, depending on how long the gif is). Then you do this…
Once you’re in, there’s one last thing you need to do before you hit Save in the right-hand corner, which is set it to replay infinitely rather than once.
And that should do you! ^u^ If the gif doesn’t play when you post it, make sure it’s still set to loop forever and/or shrink it. Seriously, like 99% it’s just too large and you have to make it painfully small.
Cosplaying with gemiinous at Fan expo.
Liz and Patty Thompson on the first day. Yours truly as the Patty~
Medusa and Maka Albarn on the second. I’m sure from the Patty you can guess who’s the Medusa. :::;)
Smaller protest tonight, but it’s not over folks. Don’t turn away. We’re still so far away from attaining Justice for Mike! #staywoke #insolidarity #itsnotover
Team Signless OT3 = Meowbius Double Preacharound?
IT GOT BETTER
GOD YES EVEN BETTER
total and complete fuck up
i don’t know about you, but i grew up seeing mostly white dolls that looked nothing like me. in fact, even the few black dolls i saw looked nothing like me. they had super straight hair, and sometimes blue or green eyes. where was the barbie doll with brown eyes and beautiful curly, kinky hair?
well now, i found a DIY tutorial that allows you to make even the doll with the finest hair, look a little more like you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A doll
- End papers (sold at beauty supply shops)
- Pipe cleaners
- Boiling water
Note about end papers: If you start with a doll that has long hair and you plan to make a style similar to the style shown in my picture, you won’t need end papers, they’re optional. But if you start with a doll that has shorter hair and don’t plan to cut it any further, end papers will be essential.
1. Cut pipe cleaners into two-inch pieces and bend each one in half. They will look like little “V” shapes.
2. Section off a piece of hair and twist it into a tight spiral. The smaller the sections, the tighter the curls will be.
3. Wrap the spiral in an end paper (optional)
4. Place a pipe cleaner onto the scalp and pull the twisted section into the crook of the pipe cleaner. Be sure to keep the hair spiraled tightly as you zig-zag it.
5. When you finish zig-zagging each section, twist the pipe cleaner ends around each other to lock everything into place.
fully wrapped head
6. Once you have all the sections in pipe cleaners, dip the head in boiling water for the count of ten.
7. Wait for the head to cool – usually a few hours, but overnight is best. Rinse in cold water and place doll in freezer if you want to speed things up.
8. Take the pipe cleaners out.
9. If you have length to spare, trim each section to get rid of straight ends or strays.
feel free to leave it like this, or pick it out and make your doll’s fro as big as you desire. i don’t know about you, but i’m definitely going to be doing a few of these for my little cousin, who is currently very insecure about her own beautiful curly hair.
YOU ARE A HERO! Oh, God, I’m crying a little now. I needed this so BADLY when I was a little girl! *reblogs like a reblogging thing*
OH MY GOD
It’s a cute little thing though.
Sometimes it is hard to remember that owls are incredibly dangerous predators seen by cultures throughout the world as ill omens. Especially when they look like toasted marshmallows.
My boss once described them as flying pillows filled with seething hatred.
Further confirming that owls are the avian equivalent of cats.
Toothless is so cute here.
HIS NOSTRILS ARE PINK ON THE INSIDES
YOU CAN SEE THE EDGES OF HIS SCALES
HE’S STILL COVERED IN DIRT AND SOOT FROM THE FIGHT
DREAMWORKS WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME
how could you not want a toothless on your dash
can we talk about hiS EYES
((The ability to appreciate and evaluate human aesthetic is not determined by your sexuality))
A Harry Potter AU where everything’s exactly the same, except the house elves look like Lord of the Rings elves and Dobby’s, like, played by Orlando Bloom. But they’re still not allowed to have clothes
orlando bloom hitting himself in the face with a lamp
twelve year old Daniel Radcliff shoving a nearly-naked Orlando Bloom into his closet